Senior Change Management Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a Senior Change Management Consultant to join the team. Plan, manage and advise on change management to senior management, project teams and leads in shared service organizations/divisions/units in order to build change management capacity and capability in the organization and enhance the success of transformative change projects.
This role is highly independent in nature, with very little supervision. The Senior Change Management Consultant must be comfortable with making decisions, problem solving, building consensus, and influencing with all levels of management. The Senior Change Management Consultant must demonstrate resourcefulness, ability to multitask, and strong consulting and relationship-building skills to effectively manage the scope for this role. This is a one (1) month contract position, scheduled to begin in May.
Duties and tasks include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Understands and applies change methodologies and principles, types and stages of change management and develops approach to suit complexity and other factors;
- Develops, maintains, implements and communicates change management framework, language, policies, procedures, tools and resources to support development of consistent, common change management practices across all shared service organizations;
- Researches, defines, recommends and prioritizes new opportunities, continuous improvement, emerging technologies, tools, resources, methodologies and strategies to maintain and improve change management practices;
- Provides strategic advice, guidance, direction, leadership and solutions to senior management, project teams and individuals for diverse change projects at varying degrees of size and complexity across all shared service organizations/divisions/units to ensure successful implementation and benefit realization;
- Acts as SME and advises on change management practices and effective implementation and application of change management framework, strategies, tools and resources across all shared service organizations/divisions/units;
- Development of Change Strategies and Plans;
- Develops and gains endorsement of a business case for change management for large, complex, transformational, multi-stakeholder projects and initiatives;
- Develops and implements change management strategies and plans that maximize leadership alignment and stakeholder/employee engagement, minimize employee and stakeholder resistance and are informed by internal/external drivers and corporate knowledge (e.g. communication, learning, coaching, stakeholder etc.); and,
- Anticipates long term impacts of all decisions and takes a broad approach to problem solving.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge of change management and organization development methodologies and principles;
- Strong theoretical background knowledge related to adult education theory and application;
- Experience leading change management components of large, transformative change projects preferably in public sector and/or unionized environments;
- Three (3) to five (5) years minimum experience applying change management methodologies and activities in variety of projects ranging in size, complexity and type;
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing change management strategies and plans, utilizing best practice principles, processes, and tools (including but not limited to: change impact assessments, training and development, communication, stakeholder management, and leadership alignment);
- Considerable experience in consulting and building credibility and strong relationships at all levels in an organization;
- Experience in gaining buy-in and support from senior management on new approaches, change initiatives and implementation of best practice;
- Demonstrated ability to function as a fully accountable change project lead and/or as a member of a change project team, dependent on circumstances;
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, recommend and document business process and technology change options;
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgement and work with a degree of autonomy; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including senior level briefings, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency in various competencies that include highly developed human relations skills, with the ability to communicate, negotiate and develop solid internal and external relationships, and analytical and conflict resolution skills;
- Experience and knowledge of Public sector procurement process and policies. As it relates to "end to end" Supply Chain Management;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management process would be considered an asset; and,
- An organization change management certification will be considered an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.