Intermediate Network Tools Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Network Tools Administrator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and evolving network management tools by working closely with operational users;
- Assisting operational partners to resolve critical incidents within SLA timeframes, escalates issues when necessary;
- Understanding and facilitating network access/authentication processes;
- Ensuring the integrity, consistency and continuous performance of management tools;
- Supporting incident troubleshooting and complex problems resolution;
- Integrating new customer within the monitoring and performance toolset;
- Managing applicative software issues, documents and implementing fixes within a defined release window;
- Performing software platform upgrades and installations;
- Participating in the development and testing of implementation strategies to ensure the integration and stability of management tools;
- Participating in the planning and coordination of deliverables and contributing to timelines establishment for projects and release windows; and,
- Performing software platform upgrades and installations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree 1st cycle or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Five (5) years’ experience in computer and network technology preferably in a telecommunications environment (Servers and Applications)Knowledge of operating systems Linux, Unix, Windows;
- Knowledge of Linux scripting like perl, bash, python or other;
- Knowledge of TCP / IP;
- Knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel; and,
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and use good organization skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.