SAP PI/PO Developer
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) SAP PI/PO Developers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Building interfaces within SAP PI/PO as per specifications;
- Adhering to the client’s development standard and best practices; and,
- Adhering to the client’s Change Management procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience developing in SAP Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PI/PO);
- Experience with the SAP JMS and File adapters;
- Java coding experience;
- The ability to build an interface based on specifications;
- Good debugging/trouble shooting skills;
- Basic understanding of IBM MQ;
- Basic understanding of the SAP Charm process;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Good understanding of EDI structures;
- Basic knowledge of SAP IDOC structures;
- Good understanding of XML; and,
- Experience with Websphere Transformation Extend (WTX) 8.4.1 with launcher or similar versions would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.