Senior QA Test Automation
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior QA Test Automation. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Putting in place and maintaining an automation framework that is efficient, portable, and extensible;
- Proposing recommendations to help improve test automation development processes;
- Finding ways to improve efficiency of the team and partners through automating repetitive tasks;
- Analyzing the impacts and estimated efforts of changes to the scenarios already automated and making updates;
- Contributing and collaborating on team success in an Agile-Kanban context;
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues regarding automated tool and process;
- Creating performance scripts and scenarios as required;
- Running performance scenarios as required;
- Reporting results to stakeholders;
- Automating script and scenarios as identified by the team and partners;
- Running automated scripts as required;
- Creating/running specific scripts as required for data generation;
- Reporting bugs and impediments;
- Reporting status of executed scripts to stakeholders; and,
- Working with team to implement continuous integration.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of HP UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and Load Runner;
- Practical experience in web service automation;
- Demonstrated high-level of collaboration with developers and business partners;
- Practical experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Accountability for work assigned to push towards action plans and resolutions;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Strong capacity for problem-solving, teamwork, adaptability and autonomy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Fluency in English and French.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.