Senior SAP SuccessFactors Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SAP SuccessFactors Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- System administration within the SuccessFactors Platform, Goals, Performance, Succession, Calibration, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing modules and contribute to decision making on system wide configuration in production and test instances;
- Configuring and maintaining security and access within role based permissions. Ensure security, account, and password policies are supported and followed;
- Supporting the Business with system issues related to Talent Management and Talent Acquisition;
- Working closely with the SAP HR, HR teams in Talent Management and Talent Acquisition;
- Monitoring system performance and intervene if required;
- Reviewing application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs;
- Documenting system administration processes and procedures;
- Providing functional expertise and support to module administrators;
- Assisting with user training where required;
- Supporting development of and implementation of processes, guidelines, and standards to support multiple user groups;
- Participating in process change discussions and in future user group/module implementations;
- Working with stakeholders to prioritize changes/enhancements and develop implementation plans for approved changes/enhancements;
- Facilitating quarterly release processes and testing with administrators;
- Providing guidance on best practices; and,
- Other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Eight (8) years' experience;
- Experience in system administration skills in SuccessFactors Platform, Succession, Goals, Performance, Calibration, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing modules;
- Learning module experience would be an asset;
- SF Expert Accreditation would be an asset;
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, a positive and professional attitude, conflict management, and issue resolution skills; and,
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.