Intermediate Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Security Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May, located in Surrey.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Security Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Perform security, threat and risk assessments;
- Work with the project teams to assess and mitigate project risks;
- Completion of reports for Information Security Architects review and sign off;
- Security standards and policies;
- Document gaps in security standards and policies supporting reviews; and,
- Provide security recommendations in protecting the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of services, information, and other assets.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Security Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or a combination of experience and education;
- Security: CISSP, CISA , CRISC;
- Two plus (2+) years in Information Security and Risk Assessment;
- Experience in interfacing with interdisciplinary team of technical and business resources effectively;
- Health Care experience preferred; and,
- Experience in large organizations preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.