IT Contracts Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Contracts Specialist for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
Key Responsibilities of an IT Contracts Specialist
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify operational risks and service level requirements as related to Information Services contracts, and work with Information Services management is meet current and future business needs;
- Manage life cycle of Information Services contracts including drafting, revising, negotiating, executing, and managing of new and existing contracts; maintain contract document portal;
- Partner with the legal team and business unit managers on matters related to Information Services contracts and statements of work;
- Perform spend, market, and usage analysis to define a baseline and achieve corporate savings through each contract iteration or renewal;
- Evaluate and monitor Information Services contract compliance, making amendments as needed;
- Assist with development of Information Services vendor selection and negotiation strategies;
- Assist with management of preferred vendor relationships, development of service level agreements and contract compliance indicators;
- Support the coordination of vendor contract performance data and partner with vendors to develop remediation plans; develop plans for vendor exit strategies as required;
- Provide support to Information Services teams in the areas of research, Request for Proposal (RFP) development, and vendor management process;
- Liaise with subject matter experts to solicit input and information about Information Services procurement needs and practices;
- Develop directives and procedures for supply chain contracts and compliance management;
- Generate, distribute, and review relevant management reports;
- Develop training materials; provide training, as appropriate, to appropriate internal groups; and,
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications of an IT Contracts Specialist
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business, law, supply chain, procurement or related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in contract management; experience managing Information Services contracts;
- Experience developing contract terms, conditions, and pricing agreements;
- Proven negotiation skills, and exceptional vendor relationship management skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization; and,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and result oriented environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.