Peoplesoft Database Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Database Administrator. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with management to provide technical expertise and leadership in the construction and delivery of technology-enabled application database, products and high quality services that adhere to quality management and development standards;
- Providing detailed options to business/technical issues and ensuring that design specifications meet architecture and requirements specifications and that development schedules are also met;
- Providing suggestions that have potential business/process automation impact and organization/financial impact;
- Providing high quality technical documentation, presenting it clearly to interested parties, and providing knowledge transfer to team members;
- Providing feedback to architecture or high-level solution designs, plans, requirements, testing and change/implementation review and walkthroughs;
- Integrating system solutions to handle confidential data/information and transfers between company and service providers;
- Performing system installations and software testing;
- Translating logical data model to physical data model;
- Rolling out efficient databases;
- Conducting technical and detailed walkthroughs and code reviews; and,
- Functioning in a support capacity to provide isolation and resolution of software issues and communicating.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience in construction, deployment, support, and maintenance of Enterprise database solutions;
- Five plus (5+) years solid Peoplesoft database build and cloning experience;
- Five plus (5+) years solid experience with Peoplesoft PeopleTools 8.53+: Application Designer, Data Mover, and Upgrade with Change Assistant and Patch upgdates;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in Java based technologies with general knowledge of specific components such as Authentication/Authorization, Active Directory, LDAP, CICS Transaction Gateway, JMS, MQ, JDBC, FTP, Mail etc.;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in developing business applications that have transaction data in DB2 and Oracle databases;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in distributed system integration technologies that span various platforms and operating systems;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in HTTP/S, FTP technologies including Secure FTP, FTPS, sFTP etc.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Redhat Enterprise Linux Server 5.x/6.x and AIX 5/7.x Operating system;
- Strong troubleshooting capability;
- Good communication skills to interact with business users, functional and technical teams and SMEs;
- Strong knowledge sharing and knowledge transferring skills; and,
- Ability to work in an environment of high growth and constant challenges.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.