Senior Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Representative for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily balancing of unit holder transactions;
- Reconciliation of the unit’s suspense Trust accounts;
- Moving sets of funds to/fromthe company system and the Fund Custody Accounts;
- Issuing cheques to customers when they redeem their investments/mutual funds and,
- Keying in credit/debit transactions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- College / University education with a focus in Accounting;
- 0-2 years’ worth of experience within settlements, account payable, account receivable and/or reconciliation;
- Ability to articulate/understand why these transactions take place;
- Intermediate excel skills using function like sort, filter, v-look ups and pivot table;
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline based environment and,
- Team player mindset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle