Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Developer L3. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating designs and functional, user-centered interfaces that meet business requirements;
- Developing process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors;
- Designing the interface and interaction flow of new site features, and redesigns of existing functionality;
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to help define feature requirements via usability findings, empirical online data, market research, and proven user-centered design principles;
- Creating layouts for Web Pages and Mobile apps;
- Creating conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, graphic assets, and mockups, and presenting them to key stakeholders;
- Working independently as well as in teams that span multiple groups and/or departments; and,
- Promote usability best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role;
- Proficiency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design;
- Exceptional understanding of design disciplines (composition, information architecture, color theory, typography and animation) and principals of good user interface design (consistency, simplicity, usability, etc.);
- Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance (ODA);
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web application;
- Knowledge of latest framework such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Struts;
- Experience designing layout for Mobile applications;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Visio, and Dreamweaver;
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment; and,
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.