Intermediate Network Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Network Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting network teams for network project related activities;
- Analyze network status and identifying network optimization opportunities to plan and delivering network redesigns;
- Providing analysis and recommendations to network teams to ensure smooth delivery & implementation of enhancements and/or fixes to network platforms;
- Analyzing complex problems and incidents reported to minimize impact on the client;
- Provide support(coaching) to TSA 1;
- Detecting and analyzing deterioration of network conditions by suggesting recommendations;
- Coordinating the implementation of new technology;
- Managing the network’s modification control process;
- Preparing all the changes about implementation of the network;
- Collaborating with engineers, architect and project manager and the client during the project;
- Acting as the principal contact for the client during an expertise demand; and,
- Performing up-to-date patterns when required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate; and Demonstrated experience working in the telecom industry provide network support;
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering with a specialty in Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Five (5) years’ experience in multiprotocol internetworking;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Knowledge in internetworking with routers and switches, LAN/WAN systems, and data communication software programming;
- Knowledge of network protocols and network management systems such as : TCP/IP, routing protocols: BGP, OSPF,etc. ,MPLS, ATM, Netbios, VPN, WiFi, HDLC, VoIP, sniffer, BigIp (f5), Nexxus; and,
- Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCVP).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.