Information Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The proposal, design, build, automation, implementation of Data Protection technologies and, as needed, the re-engineering of existing technologies in the Security space - This will entail completion of low level design, build, and preparation/documentation for hand over to Operational support teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 8 years Security Engineering experience;
- 8 years Encryption experience;
- 3 years Data Classification experience;
- 1 year Azure Data Protection;
- 1 year Azure Information Protection (AIP);
- 2 years Microsoft Cloud experience;
- Banking/Financial industry experience;
- CISSP, CCSP (Certified Cloud Security professional), CISA, CISM;
- Encryption Microsoft OneDrive and,
- Encryption Sharepoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.