System Testing/QA Specialist / Level 2
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Testing/QA Specialist / Level 2. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating test strategy and plan – unit, system integration, user acceptance and performance testing;
- Creating test data set and test id’s for all test cases and test scripts;
- Setup of test environment with test data and test id’s;
- Developing test cases and test script suite including automation scripts;
- Daily defect status reports during the acceptance testing cycles;
- Documenting defect reports and storing in the Cluster’s defect reporting tool during the acceptance testing cycles for assigned test cases and test scripts;
- Obtaining acceptance and approval by the Client and/or Cluster for all assigned deliverables;
- Providing weekly report confirming status of the assigned tasks;
- Developing test scenarios; assessing user acceptance test requirements, identifying and evaluating feasibility of various user acceptance test options and the impact of these options on I&IT service delivery;
- Developing and recommending options for user acceptance test database structure and standards for data management;
- Serving as a resource and subject matter expert for the resolution of application problems;
- Demonstrating experience in developing and conducting all types of tests of n-tier computer applications having multiple integration points;
- Reviewing new project Requirements, Process Flows and the Impact Analysis of business processes for new initiatives;
- Analyzing existing business processes to evaluate current capabilities and identify inefficiencies and improvement opportunities;
- Partnering with cross-functional team members to understand how the information is being used;
- Working in partnership with key business stakeholders to manage the development and documentation of new processes; and,
- Analyzing and assessing current processes and define / document improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of current information management systems, including database, spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics software;
- Experience in creating automated test scripts using Interactive tools e.g. HP®, IBM® Rational®, such as Quick Test Pro (QTP), Rational ClearQuest®;
- Experience in using database query tools e.g. Toad®;
- Experience in developing SQL queries using a database query tool or SQL native code;
- Knowledge / experience with at least one computer programming language, Lotus Notes Domino, and / or Geographic Information Systems / Keyhole Markup Language (GIS / KML) application architecture;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an SOA environment;
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise wide IT testing in a multi-tiered architecture;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and translating high level conceptual user- requirements into specifications of business requirements to guide application development activities, deliverables, and the selection of tools. This includes developing business strategies for the application of new technologies, leading and/or participating in business process re- engineering and developing business cases; and,
- Demonstrated experience in information modeling using RUP and Enterprise Architecture to model business and system requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.