Business Systems Analyst (2)
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Systems Analysts. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis, summary, and options;
- Working with business partners to ensure project deliverables are being met as per the documented business related deliverables;
- Conducting complex statistical analysis and predictive modeling in order to provide ongoing performance measurement of the business;
- Working on corporate and operational performance measures, other required data, reports and/or presentations for use by the Strategy Cluster and internal clients; tailoring the report to an appropriate level of detail and client focus;
- Participating in project, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity;
- Conducting quality assurance reviews of work completed by Business Analysts as well as peer reviews, providing developmental feedback as required;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the business to discuss and address issues, understand current state and business processes, identify future needs and opportunities to fully support business data and report needs; and,
- Performing other related duties as assigned or required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Social Science or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience in business systems analysis with a focus on Government and / or insurance and IT transformation projects;
- Proven experience with mapping end-to-end business process, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development;
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and service levels;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions;
- Excellent project management skills, analytical, problem solving and influential skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents; and,
- Excellent organization skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.