Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building reports and presentations to assist in development of mitigation strategies or tactical plans to ensure the security of personnel, assets and information. Providing considered advice on security matters to various audiences.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, or a Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Science with 1-2 years of demonstrable cyber security experience or;
- Community college diploma in the Electronics Engineering Technology or Information Technology fields with 3-5 years of demonstrable cyber security experience;
- A valid certification in a nationally recognized electronic security program (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc) is an asset;
- Excellent research, documentation, presentation skills;
- Working knowledge of risks associated with information and operational technologies;
- Working knowledge of logical and application security; and mitigating controls;
- Experience conducting threat and risk assessments with methodologies and techniques such as the RCMP Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (HTRA) methodology, CRAMM, Information Risk Analysis Methodology (IRAM) etc.;
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance;
- Understanding of TOGAF Architecture Development methodology. TOGAF Certification is an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Visio is an asset;
- Analytical Thinking/Judgment;
- Client Service Focus;
- Effective Interactive Communication and,
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle