Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, etc.);
- Plan, direct and control the activities of a team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meet in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools; and,
- Provide project sign-off.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Project Management designation (e.g. PMBOK, PMP);
- Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions experience essential; and,
- Investment management industry experience a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.