Development Lead (Java/Weblogic)
Eagle is currently seeking a Development Lead (Java/Weblogic) for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The technical/systems analysis, design, development, unit testing, system integration testing, implementation and support of software applications, using existing and emerging technology platforms. Role includes custodian of the established architecture assuring that documented standards and procedures are adhered to and ensure the smooth interpretability of the applications;
- Collaborating with IT Platform Management, working with the business to obtain the necessary clarity of the requirements at a function point context. Working with project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to develop and plan technical strategies, agree upon project priorities and deliver applications that support business requirements;
- Systems integration testing of applications prior to code release to Quality Assurance;
- Working with their managers to assure their own continuing professional development for both technical and soft skills and that of their teams;
- Training others, participating in company and industry working groups, and encouraging learning, sharing culture that supports development of innovative and effective business solutions and,
- Developing a thorough understanding of the businesses they support along with well-developed people and project management skills - They may apply these skills either within a narrow business focus or broadly across the firm.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- A Graduate degree (preferred);
- 8+ years equivalent experience;
- Good understanding of Device (Cable Modem, Gateway, STB) and Network protocols such as SNMP, TR-069 and TR-181;
- Knowledge of RDK-B (plus);
- Knowledge of CPE (Gateway Modem and STB) diagnostic applications (plus) and,
- Security: SSL/TLS, Authentication/Authorization, SSO (single-sign-on).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.