Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
Key Responsibilites of a .NET Developer
- Building and enhancing ASP.NET code;
- Writing queries and stored procedures;
- Documenting conversion processes; and,
- Writing .NET code to communicate with hand-held bar code scanners.
Skills and Qualification of a .NET Developer
The qualified candidate(s) must have:
- Four years of experience writing web applications using C#;
- Three years of experience designing and querying SQL Server databases;
- Experience writing software for hand-held bar code scanners would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.