Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Support
The successful candidate will:
- Act as first point of contact for all IT Deskside support issues;
- Take ownership of support requests from beginning to successful completion;
- Provide high quality field support to the user community in a PC environment;
- Maintain, or facilitate the maintenance of computer systems, software applications, telephony, mobile devices and network infrastructure;
- Coordinate and implement hardware upgrades and replacements as required;
- Log all IT support activity in Service Now;
- Keep accurate records and inventories of corporate assets (i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with, and implementation of Corporate IT Standards;
- Communicate solutions and ideas with local team and IT staff at other locations;
- Provide regular status reports to Manager;
- Work at other locations as directed; and,
- Participate in rotating after-hours on-call schedule or perform overtime.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Support
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with MS Office, MS SharePoint, Windows 7/10;
- Experience with Active Directory, Ethernet, ITIL;
- A valid Driver’s license;
- Good people skills as they will be working face to face with customers;
- Windows 7 and 10 experience;
- Experience with Service Now is an asset; and,
- Experience in a Radio Broadcast environments is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.