Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions;
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions. At the highest levels, they can help identify and address business opportunities with innovative business architectures;
- Defining test cases, validating individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and may be directly involved in the test process;
- Identifying, analyzing, reporting and helping with the mitigation of IT risks;
- Assuring that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats. This includes coordinating business continuity activities including planning, testing, and incident/crisis management, to assure survivability and viability of Rogers in case of significant business/ IT disruption;
- Setting technology and business strategies and ensuring their optimal convergence and,
- Providing the key interface between users and developers and therefore require deep business knowledge across business areas and a technical appreciation across a range of technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Effective communication skills and the ability to have meaningful and articulate verbal discussions;
- The ability to create clear and coherent written materials;
- The ability to synthesize information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports;
- The ability to take ownership for high quality internal, external, IT and business unit stakeholder communications;
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- The ability to draw conclusions from information;
- 5 - 10 years of Business Analysis experience;
- An Undergraduate degree and,
- A graduate degree (preferred).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.