Eagle is currently seeking an Expert Project Manager. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and documenting detailed statements of requirements for COTS Software proposed applications;
- Analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows;
- Evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting data base content, structure, and application sub-systems, and developing data dictionaries;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems;
- Defining input/output sources, including detail plan for technical design phase, and obtains approval of the system proposal;
- Designing and documenting detailed system components, their interfaces and operational environment;
- Designing data structures and files, sub-systems and modules, programs, batch, on line, and production monitoring procedures, testing strategy and systems;
- Documenting system design, concepts and facilities, presenting and obtaining approval of detailed system design; and,
- Producing an operational COTS Software system including all forms, manuals, programs, data files and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum two (2) COTS Software implementation projects where the resource was involved in producing an operational interfaces between COTS Software and legacy systems including all forms, manuals, programs, data files and procedures;
- Experience as a Senior Applications Analyst in a federal or provincial government environment;
- Certifications in COTS Software (Pension or CRM); and,
- Valid Canadian Federal Government security clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.