Quality Assurance Testing Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Testing Lead for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May, located in North Vancouver.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Testing Lead
The successful candidate will:
- Develop testing and defect management processes and documentation;
- Lead the development of test plans, test cases and test scripts to demonstrate that software meets business and functional requirements, working with Project Architects, Business Analysts and Development team;
- Coordinate testing and produces test result reports and defect reports;
- Define and execute manual and automated tests;
- Direct all software testing and defect life cycle tracking;
- Manage all QA and Testing deliverables including test scripts, test results;
- Plan and coordinate all testing activity in collaboration with Users, Project Team, IT department Infrastructure and Database teams; and,
- Evaluate and communicate release readiness.
Skills and Qualifications of a Quality Assurance Testing Lead
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computing Science or a related field;
- Minimum three (3) years proven experience as a QA leader on multiple software development projects;
- Experience in establishing testing environment;
- Experience in testing integration solutions;
- Hands-on knowledge of software testing methodologies and practices;
- Experience working in Academic sector preferred.
- Experience working in Human Resource and Payroll systems is preferred;
- Strong understanding of iterative/agile software development process with regular releases;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff and business users;
- Significant expertise with tests automation tools;
- Direct experience documenting and executing test scripts and test cases;
- Solid knowledge of software development tools, technologies, languages, frameworks;
- Direct experience with Enterprise Architect software;
- Direct experience with Agile software development and Scrum methodology;
- Familiar with Oracle database platform;
- Familiar with scrum methodology;
- Demonstrated experience using the following:
- TestRail test case management software,
- Enterprise Architect modelling software,
- Oracle client (JDeveloper or TOAD),
- Microsoft SQL Server client,
- SharePoint collaboration platform,
- Microsoft productivity/office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Access),
- GIT source control,
- Gradle build management, and,
- Automated UI Testing frameworks (GEB or Selenium).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.