Intermediate IT Systems Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate IT Systems Support Analyst. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting and optimizing Blackberry Unified Endpoint Management solution while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs;
- Working to establish the short term and long-term goals of Mobile device security;
- Identifying areas of consolidation to reduce technology vendors, licensing costs and duplication of efforts;
- Assisting end users with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their mobile connectivity needs;
- Planning, creating and deploying security and device management policies;
- Evaluating, testing, documenting, and troubleshooting mobile device issues on VPN, Blackberry Dynamics, certificates and other applications;
- Researching, testing, documenting and implementing new mobile technologies and features for mobile devices and its associated applications;
- Managing all aspects of the mobile device including secure mobile access to email via Blackberry UEM, calendaring, contacts, and intranet browsing including: Optimizing system operation and resource utilization, Performing system capacity analysis and planning and Developing and managing automated processes for the deployment and management of mobile devices, secure application delivery and middleware infrastructure; and,
- Writing and simplifying technical documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong background in enterprise information systems management to include networking, security, mobile device management and systems administration;
- Experience managing mobile devices through a centrally managed console as well as experience developing and managing automated processes for the deployment and management of mobile devices;
- Proficiency with Blackberry Unified Endpoint Management, or other comparable enterprise mobility management technologies and have experience with the implementation and architecture of Mobile Device Management solutions;
- Strong experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple iOS and Android devices;
- Knowledge and working experience on Apple DEP, Android for work and supporting mobile applications;
- Experience with: Exchange ActiveSync with Android and iOS devices, Distributing enterprise applications for mobile devices, Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup and Blackberry Enterprise Server;
- Robust understanding of Networking concepts and principles (incl. certificates, SSL/TLS, firewalls & routing);
- Solid communication skills along with the ability to build and manage relationships with large enterprises;
- Solid understanding of current problems that currently exist in the mobile device vendor workflow/ and be able to educate other team members in mobile device management;
- Solid analysis and investigation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with senior management with professionalism and discretion; and,
- Ability to develop clear written policies and procedures for Tier support and MDM technical documentation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.