Intermediate QA Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate QA Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving simple to moderately complex Quality Management, Testing, and Knowledge Management activities;
- Providing input into the Go / No Go decision for assigned work area;
- Overseeing day to day delivery of testing operations, including general direction for assigned work area;
- Assessing health and readiness of applications;
- Ensuring overall quality & schedule adherence for projects;
- Leading and guiding team through small team testing efforts;
- Recommending appropriate resources to tasks;
- Managing all directly assigned and direct report work activities within assigned work area;
- Participating in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies and automated testing tools;
- Leading and guides test plan development (test schedule, test environment, data, regression requirements, test case development, etc.);
- Facilitating test case risk assessment, and acts accordingly;
- Contributing and facilitating test environment definition and coordinates environment deployments and,
- Overseeing development of regression test requirements and pulls from repository/build scripts for inclusion in execution.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 2-4 years’ experience in testing and quality assurance;
- Proficient with QA methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification, validation methods, test & risk management;
- Core telecom, internet, and cable business knowledge is an asset and,
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.