Change Management & Communications Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management & Communications Specialist for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on execution of day to day change and communications of Activities: Stakeholder Assessment Refresh, Stakeholder Engagement Plans, Launch and Manage Change Champion Network Detailed Change Impact Assessment, Facilitate Change Impacts Workshops, Execution of Communications Plan, Role Mapping, and Oversee development of Training Plan (by another resource);
- Approving all major deliverables prior to submission to Program leadership;
- Approving status prior to submission to Program leadership;
- Providing knowledge of client structure, practices, and culture and,
- Ensuring change readiness measures are tracked and reported.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Public Sector or Education Sector experience and,
- Undergraduate Degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.