Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis of functional and detailed business requirements;
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements; and,
- Significant workshop facilitation and stakeholder alignment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preference to industrial engineering, computer science, or commerce/business);
- Seven plus (7+) years of progressive corporate experience functioning as a Business Analyst or business change agent;
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis, and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation;
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability;
- Demonstrated skill in building consensus among process stakeholders;
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts;
- High energy, adaptability and sense of urgency;
- Masters of Business Administration degree (an asset); and,
- Lean six sigma or other process improvement certifications/ experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.