Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science, health care, business or related discipline;
- Strong working knowledge of the full Project Management LifeCycle (PLC), PMBOK based as well as some exposure to the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC);
- Strong working knowledge of the CRM marketplace and product functionality;
- Previous experience in leading the development of Business Requirement Documents for CRM systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, including enterprise software;
- Demonstrated strong business acumen;
- Demonstrated know-how to get IT projects delivered under challenging circumstances;
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients using leadership and communication skills;
- Well-developed analytical and dispute resolution skills;
- Strong negotiation skills; and,
- Program and Portfolio management knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.