Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and conducting business analysis in order to assess client’s business problems/opportunities and documents the business requirements in such a way that technology solutions and technology impacts can be determined;
- Leading and conducting business analysis and its context of the system analysis, at varying levels of detail, appropriate to the project and phases of project, aligning with Project Management Methodology & Gating Process, and standard Systems Development Methodologies;
- Developing strategies, preparing business cases and cost-benefit analysis, and conducting feasibility studies for business initiatives;
- Conducting business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and non- functional requirements definitions for assigned projects;
- Monitoring progress, resolving problems and reporting regularly to management and client’s decision makers;
- Defining business processes and related system scope and requirements;
- Helping to create and updated standard templates and Document functional and non-functional requirements in conjunction and approval with the respective stakeholder;
- Leading business office involvement in system testing; and,
- Facilitating business process changes associated with system deployment, including allocation of work and resource acquisition.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College Diploma in Information Technology, or any combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent;
- Industry certifications, such as the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®);
- Minimum six (6) years’ progressively responsible experience in business analysis;
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and leadership in successful deployment of significant technological solutions;
- Expertise in requirements definition and functional design, including modeling tools and methods;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including data modeling, process and workflow analysis;
- Strong team leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills;
- High proficiency in MS Office, Visio, Project;
- Awareness of emerging IT trends and technologies;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management;
- Knowledge and participation in the following SDLC phases: Requirements definition and functional design including modelling tools and methods, Creating test plan(s), test scripts & executing test cases;
- Development and technical-business background;
- Previously worked on complex projects with many technical and business stakeholders; and,
- Sound experience in using project tool like MS Projects and Clarity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.