Eagle is currently seeking a Database Developer for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Finance department and the BI Infrastructure team to develop new budgeting, contracting, and forecasting capability in MicroStrategy;
- Developing extraction/transformation/load functions, system testing, and resolving issues;
- Acting as Liaison with project team members;
- Commitment to development, test, and rollout strategy;
- Designing and implementing ETL processes;
- Appropriately transferring knowledge to the BI infrastructure team for ongoing operational support;
- Managing risks, issues, and scope changes; and,
- Participating/contributing in/to change management process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience, or A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience, or A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience, or An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience;
- Understanding business requirements;
- The ability to understand functional requirements and convert them to technical solution;
- ETL development expertise combined with knowledge in Data warehousing methodologies particularly using MicroStrategy 10.4 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012;
- A minimum of five (5) years related experience in database development, technical architecture, and methodologies;
- Familiarity with BI development; and,
- FHA / HBA experience highly desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.