Desktop Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
Key Responsibilities of a Desktop Support Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Perform hands-on technical support and service restoration in a desktop computing and telephony environment, including desktop software, mobile and handheld devices, printers, plotters, engineering workstations and related IT peripherals;
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical desktop-related problems. Actively coordinate with team members and other service support groups to effectively resolve desktop incidents and service requests in a timely manner. Escalate more complex problems to senior level specialists;
- Support implementation of new hardware and software to meet evergreen initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with Service Desk to ensure problems are being resolved and customers updated accordingly;
- Professionally provide technical support and track/monitor open problems to ensure service level standards are met;
- Provide feedback to the Service Desk on improvements to service delivery;
- Write knowledge database documents, service desk work around procedures, and updating the system within information on new installs, updates, and contact information. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity;
- Demonstrate a high performance, high discipline, and safe, accountable, focused, innovative and achievement-oriented, easy to do business with manner of working;
- Ensure optimal deliverables through effective cross-functional accountability and authority practices (when relevant) within Manager’s context and prescribed limits; and,
- Protect data and information from unauthorized release or from loss, alteration, or unauthorized deletion; follow applicable regulations and instructions regarding access to computerized files and release of data.
Skills and Qualifications of a Desktop Support Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a desktop support environment;
- A+, MCP designation;
- Technical Diploma in computer systems or equivalent education, certification and experience;
- Familiarity with ServiceNow;
- SCCM (packaging/deployment/troubleshooting) experience;
- MDT experience;
- Fundamental knowledge of the desktop operating systems and hardware;
- Fundamental knowledge of the ITIL framework;
- Customer relationship skills, demonstrated responsiveness, analytical thinking, problem solving, and planning skills; and,
- Strong technical understanding of the following technologies:
- Windows 7,
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010 & O365),
- Mobile devices (iOS & Android),
- Local account management,
- Basic network operations,
- Application installs and removals,
- Windows registry,
- Command line, and system management tools,
- Basic Active Directory functions required to create new users, assign access.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.