Sr. Citrix Technical Contractor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Citrix Technical Contractor. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing hands-on optimization and configuration activities on citrix platforms currently installed, to alleviate current end-user concerns; and,
- Providing a written recommendation of optimal platform (i.e. hardware, citrix software, network, browser, java specifications) and associated configuration for future use requesting access to the connecting service, so as to expedite adoption and ensure positive end-user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years demonstrated hands-on experience installing , configuring and performance tuning citrix platforms in large-scale enterprises;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience optimizing and performance tuning citrix platforms to support custom applications with: java based (J2EE) front end and secure access requirements to sensitive content;
- Experience troubleshooting complex citrix issues at the citrix, browser, network and java configuration level;
- Experience developing written deliverables and recommendations; and,
- Minimum three (3) examples of current or previous engagements of similar scope and complexity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.