Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all the activities involved in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects;
- Carrying out the detailed planning of the projects entrusted (deliverables, efforts, timetable, phases of the different phases, project reviews and control) considering the stakes, complexity, stakeholders and dockages with other computer projects;
- Participating in the selection of external suppliers, where applicable;
- Coaching and coordinating the training of employees and suppliers under his / her responsibility;
- Assigning activities to employees of the sector or supplier. Supervises the implementation of IT systems under his responsibility;
- Effectively using practices, methodologies, project management tools and produce management and monitoring information;
- Approving the detailed planning of activities related to the maintenance of the systems in place as well as the daily support component, to ensure continuous improvement;
- Coordinating the team as soon as a major problem occurs and the latter obviously threatens the availability of systems and risks damaging the image of the Federation;
- Constantly monitors the performance of IT environments and quickly identifies situations that can jeopardize the stability of IT environments by analyzing recurring issues, identifying those that are critical and making recommendations;
- Validating with clients the level of satisfaction with the quality of the services rendered and constitutes the main point of contact of the latter for the reception of complaints and;
- Documenting and communicating the information required to the partners so that they can provide a permanent solution to customer satisfaction, validate and ensure the implementation of the action plans determined.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- French written and spoken, a Little English would help.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.