Senior Application Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing application development and DevOps development and configuration services in bringing applications from the application initiative to the client’s environment;
- Adhering to company and project standards and guidelines;
- Taking input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback (project and enterprise);
- Understanding technical requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Delivering working software and scripts in a timely and efficient manner;
- Helping to determine what solutions can be reused vs. built;
- Understanding system interaction and interface with other existing systems;
- Working closely with technical resources in the provisioning of any infrastructure;
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables; and,
- Contributing to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Experience with supporting technologies - Java, .Net (C#); and,
- Attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.