Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Programmer/Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in Research and Development activities for framework evolutions;
- Working with development teams to assist in project deliveries;
- Ensuring quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and;
- Working with Application Architecture team to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of C# .Net Framework, ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, ReactJS, ReduxJS, RxJS, AngularJS, Polymer, VueJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap;
- Understanding of security techniques and web server structures;
- Understanding of web services – RESTful, Reactive, Backends for Frontends;
- Thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong development capabilities and;
- Team player attitude.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.