Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Architect for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary implementation engineer for the installation and configuration of a newly purchased firewall rule management solution (FRM) in accordance with design/standards delivered by the Project team and/or Network Engineering;
- Performing high-availability and disaster recovery testing to validate resiliency of the implementation to ensure no single points of failure exist from a design perspective;
- Ensuring that an inventory of 100+ firewalls deployed globally are enrolled and configured to be managed by the FRM;
- Working with the vendor of the firewall rule management solution’s professional services team to successfully migrate an existing database of firewall rules from a legacy FRM installation to the new FRM solution;
- Liaising with internal network engineers and architects or vendor support center to resolve any design or software related problems that may arise throughout the course of the project;
- Generate firewall rule usage reports via the FRM to ensure firewalls and rulesets are being tracked and monitored accordingly and that audit/compliance requests can be satisfied. Participate in the cleanup (removal or reduction) of unused firewall rules where required and;
- Documenting of new operational processes and traffic flows as they relate to the FRM solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Network Analyst/Engineer capacity;
- Implementation of firewall rule management software (1-2 years’ experience with AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer preferred);
- Cisco and Juniper SSG, SRX (2+ years’ experience managing configuration and rulesets);
- Linux operating system (2+ years’ experience installing or configuring applications/services on RedHat 6.x/7x) and;
- Virtualization concepts (2+ years’ experience with virtual machine, hypervisor, hardware abstraction, VMware, etc).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.