Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
Key Responsibilities of an Application Developer
The successful Application Developer candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing solutions with ASP.NET and C#.NET;
- Developing in T-SQL and using SQL Server tools, such as SSIS;
- Capturing technical requirements, design, implementation, testing, configuration, and software support for assigned product changes; and,
- Communicating designs to the team and the client.
Skills and Qualifications of an Application Developer
The qualified Application Developer candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in design and development of enterprise-grade applications with ASP.NET and/or C#.NET;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience developing with SQL Server, including SProc and T-SQL;
- Strong knowledge of component development best practices for middle-tier services;
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and continuous integration with Cruise Control, TeamCity, SVN, git;
- Understanding of data normalization patterns;
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working with all levels of the organization and clients;
- The ability to be self-directed professional and strong team player;
- Experience with SSRS is nice to have;
- Experience with Data modelling is nice to have;
- Experience with design data storage structures is nice to have; and,
- Experience with design data processing algorithms is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.