Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as technical lead for Data warehouse integration and management team and provide subject matter expertise on data analysis and integration for enterprise data warehouse;
- Perform data profiling and analysis for Enterprise data warehouse (EDW) source systems;
- Design and develop the ETL solutions;
- Perform application gap analysis and determine technical strategy to resolve them;
- Design and develop application code using data stage tool as needed for operational enhancement and project development assignments;
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with all EDW stakeholders;
- Perform technical hands-on role in resolving data quality and data integration (ETL – Extract, Transform, and Load) issues for enterprise data warehouse;
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through data analysis, coding and problem resolution;
- Conduct knowledge session and mentoring staff on ETL technology stack;
- Assess technical feasibility and provide estimation on ETL solutions;
- Provide technical advice and guidance to staff in resolving complex technical issues;
- Design, develop and enforce best practices and standards around data quality and ETL solutions;
- Support sustainment team during project transition, implementation, stabilization and sustainment phases;
- Provide planning assistance; perform scheduling, coordinating and monitoring applications/solutions sustained by data integration team;
- Perform impact analysis for EDW sustainment issues and determine overall implementation strategy; and,
- Conduct data and application health check on regular basis and implement performance tuning and housekeeping/maintenance strategies in data warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong application development/support experience for data integration using IBM Infosphere information server (IIS) suite tools v8.5 or later;
- Strong data quality management process understanding, data analysis and data profiling experience using IIS tools v8.5 or later;
- Advance SQL development skills;
- Strong ETL Design, source-to-target mapping understanding and architecture skills;
- UNIX shell scripting experience;
- Knowledge of other tools in IBM IIS suite: Quality stage and FastTrack v8.5 or later;
- Knowledge of WebSphere MQ and scheduling tools like Control-M;
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on technical problems and solution design;
- Good communication and coordination skills to manage technical resources and stakeholder expectations;
- Effective organizational skills to plan prioritize and complete multiple concurrent tasks in production support environment;
- Experience with DB2 and Oracle databases in data warehousing experience;
- Strong understanding of Data warehousing concepts and standards;
- Understanding of enterprise data warehouse core data model;
- Applied knowledge of Agile/Iterative development methodology is good to have; and,
- Knowledge of Project Management fundamentals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.