Eagle is currently seeking two Program Managers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and directing all aspects of the project(s) including scope, planning, establishing milestones deliverables and overall costs;
- Negotiating and managing project deliverables /schedules /costing from concept through deployment and business readiness;
- Monitoring project performance against detailed plans and schedules;
- Tracking, monitoring and communicating project progress against project plan, requirements, quality measures and adherence to standard processes;
- Providing regular status reports, and Issue/Risk escalation, when needed;
- Engaging resources as needed to deliver quality results within the policy and resource parameters established by clients’ functions and executive management;
- Managing project staff, some of which are not directly accountable to the Project Manager;
- Participating in Business Requirements gathering (BRD) and manage the development of the Tool solutions, Process Documentation, Training and UAT;
- Assessing and confirming business readiness for projects scheduled for delivery (GO / NO GO);
- Establishing and maintaining working business and technical relationships with other departments;
- Coordinating cross functional communication, problem solving and team initiatives to ensure project and departmental objectives are met and,
- Building and managing an integrated cross-functional schedule.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate degree required with a Minimum five (5) years of work experience or ten plus (10+) years relevant work experience;
- A specific background in projects involving multiple geographic regions, cross-functional teams whom are both horizontally and vertically diverse;
- A demonstrated ability to manage and track project (or projects) through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- An understanding of SDLC, Development Technologies, Network and Server Architecture (asset);
- Proven project management experience with the ability to operate autonomously, within general direction guidelines;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMBOK based) and their applications in diverse management situations;
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills as well as highly effective written and oral communications abilities;
- Experience creating and executing presentations for stakeholders;
- Experience reporting status to executive level as well as working level and,
- The following personal Competencies: Leadership; Problem Solving / Judgment; Customer Service Orientation; Teamwork and Collaboration; Initiative; Achievement Orientation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.