Eagle is currently seeking a CRM Developer for a two (2) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will:
- Review and provide feedback on architecture and design deliverables for system configuration and customization;
- Plan, deliver, and deploy solution configurations and customizations based on defined business requirements and solution design;
- Plan, document, and perform data migrations from legacy systems to new business solution;
- Build and deploy batch and/or real-time system integrations across business applications; and,
- Build and deploy solution reporting components, these may include reports in various targets (i.e. SSRS, MS Dynamics, Power BI, MS Excel).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Related Degree or Diploma;
- Ten (10) years related experience;
- Demonstrated experience configuring, customizing packaged enterprise applications to public sector clients;
- Experience migrating legacy data being replaced by the new CRM Platform, which include Oracle Database, SQL Server, MS Excel;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics’ customization technologies, specifically: SSRS, SSIS, .Net;
- Demonstrated Experience configuring or customizing solutions within a CRM framework;
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior technical resource delivering solutions to public sector clients.
- Experience delivering packaged or custom Microsoft-based solutions (.Net, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS) to public sector clients;
- Experience delivering customized case management solutions to public sector organizations;
- Demonstrated experience integrating line of business applications with ERP/Financial systems;
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft technologies to deliver enterprise reporting solutions;
- Experience working with Information Technology and Application Management resources to define customization, reporting, and data migration requirements; and,
- Demonstrated experience developing, deploying and supporting the following legacy technologies: Oracle Forms & Oracle Reports Release, PL/SQL, and Oracle DB Server.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.