Manager, Records Center
Eagle is currently seeking a Manager, Records Center for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of records center personnel to develop and maintain Records Management policies and procedures;
- Providing leadership and coaching/mentoring for the implementation of the Records Management initiatives;
- Implementing and overseeing systems and procedures;
- Promoting the use of sound Records Management principles and procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with records retention and destruction policies;
- Classifying information security and access;
- Managing conversion and analysis of acquisition data; and,
- Coordinating records retrieval requirements for audits.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in a Records Management field at supervisory or managerial level;
- Well-versed in records management protocols;
- Strong aptitude for strategic and critical thinking, flexibility, and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment;
- The ability to work seamlessly with people of varied experience, skill levels, technical and business savvy and personality type;
- Experience presenting and working with all levels of leadership is required;
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and develop solid relationships across multiple divisions and departments;
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral and presentation. Proven ability to target communications to an appropriate audience level – from front line team members to executives; and,
- Experience with Records Management software (i.e. OmniRIM) would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.