Eagle is currently seeking an iOS Developer for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, develop, test and implement application defect fixes and enhancements for either iOS or Android platforms;
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients;
- Appropriately manage client expectations on Incident Tickets and Service Requests;
- Understand and apply Incident Tickets, Service Request and Change Management processes as they apply to the account/applications supported;
- Understand and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) as it applies to Service Requests;
- Analyze problems and understand the impact of a problem on the application and on the client;
- Provide accurate budget and time estimates for Service Requests and self-manage to those estimates;
- Analyze user requirements for changes or enhancements;
- Provide regular status updates to their Team Lead;
- Maintain and create system documentation for each supported application;
- Work in a self-sufficient manner and must be an excellent team player;
- Have a commitment to high quality deliverables, motivated to improve efficiency;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with both clients and team members; and,
- Required to multitask working on competing priorities and switching priorities with tasks assignments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Two to five (2-5) year’ hands-on experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications;
- Hands-on experience with SCRUM/Agile approaches to development sprints;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Quality-oriented mindset with product deliverables;
- Excellent client relationship skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and willing attitude; and,
- Understanding user requirements and updating Use Case Specifications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.