Intermediate Accounting Clerk
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Accounting Clerk for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Opening/closing initiatives in Clarity (FI’s, PR’s, PGM’s);
- Making data changes/updates to the initiatives in the areas where PMs have no access (i.e. CIO, LTO, portfolio, Business partner CC, category, subcategory);
- Answering questions regarding Clarity procedures and guidelines (hierarchy, advice on changes to initiatives);
- Putting together Working Plan change templates for the CIO groups;
- Periodic reviewing of exceptions, such as: hierarchy validation, business partner % exceptions, cost plan governance and;
- Overall acting as a first line of defense with regards of data that goes into Clarity as re quested or directly entered by users (data governance).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary either Diploma or University degree;
- 0-2 years of work experience with data governance working towards getting into a financial analysis or project financial role;
- Banking/FI experience;
- Clarity experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Being able to work independently and;
- Confidence to push back on requests that aren’t correct.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.