Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a new public facing .NET application;
- Interpret and translate program specifications into code;
- Work with established systems development methodologies;
- Manage application documentation (design specifications, operations guides, etc.);
- Communicate system requirements using business language;
- Perform Unit and System Integration Testing; and,
- Develop technical solutions/architectures to solve business problems and requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong working knowledge of .NET development with C#, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016, MS Visual Studio.net, MS and Team Foundation Server;
- Eight (8) years' Information Technology industry experience;
- Programmer Analyst/Developer experience;
- Various Microsoft .NET application architectures: C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server;
- Strong communication skills, commitment to being a team player, and innovative ideas and solutions; and,
- Ability to learn quickly and work with varying skill levels within the team and the client.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.