Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and/or implementing improved business processes and provide technical solutions to support business activities;
- Supporting users and analyze results from a recent user survey;
- Following analysis, involved in the implementation of actions arising from the survey results;
- Providing business analysis for management systems (i.e. Enablon, TapRoot);
- Developing and maintaining procedures, technical training documentation, etc. for Management Systems;
- Interfacing with end users to provide ongoing user training and support;
- Providing analysis/reports as needed;
- Identifying business process opportunities and potential application enhancements to promote continuous improvement; and,
- Providing IS Application Support with requirements and follow IS application support procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Related Post-Secondary Degree in Business or Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years Business Analyst experience focusing on analytics, trends, and reporting;
- Five (5) years’ advanced MS Excel skills;
- Previous experience using large electronic database such as SAP, MS Access, Cortex, or JD Edwards;
- Excellent facilitation, verbal/written, communication, and presentation skills;
- Previous experience in corporate training is nice to have;
- Five (5) years’ experience in Oil and Gas is nice to have; and,
- Experience working in a health safety, environment and/or emergency response role is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.