Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- End to end architectural solutions for applications that are normally categorized as medium to high complexity;
- Designing applications which may run on multiple platforms and be composed of multiple software packages;
- Performing critical evaluation and selection of software and hardware components of the application and preparing for the development of the application by evaluation and selection of development methodologies and tools;
- Performance, availability and scalability of applications and,
- Consulting with clients to refine applications and to meet with customer regulation management.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous data modeling experience as well as experience developing systems in a team environment;
- Business unit or vertical experience;
- Architecture experience mandatory (please provide group supported and name of AVP/VP);
- Application Architecture experience;
- Delivery of API Experience;
- Data Mapping experience;
- Big Data experience;
- Building of Data Warehouse experience;
- Cloudera experience;
- Node JS experience
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.