Eagle is currently seeking a Contract Analyst for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing a RFx process from end to end;
- Performing financial analysis of vendor proposals on IT supplier contract renewals and processing the finalized contracts - These activities may be global or enterprise level;
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships and agreements with providers of IT services that provide value to Scotiabank;
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of the vendor arrangements to the Bank’ regulatory policies, reporting their status to all stakeholders of the contracts;
- Ensuring Scotiabank receives the technology services contracted for in a timely, cost effective, quality manner;
- Working with Global IT Business Units, Legal and Security to identify additional opportunities to benefit from IT supplier relationships;
- Managing ongoing vendor relationship model for optimum service delivery, quality, and cost;
- Maintaining a general knowledge of business controls, marketplace pricing, and sourcing strategies and,
- Positively influencing IT &S operations for proper considerations of business controls and standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10+ years’ experience with RFP software applications solutions;
- 5+ years’ experience in the financial/banking industry with strong knowledge of regulatory items and,
- 5+ years’ experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.