Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing of current work practices and areas for improvement/efficiencies;
- Analyzing of a management operating system and recommendation;
- Cost benefit analysis;
- Processing and documenting;
- Change management evaluation;
- Requirements Documentation;
- Opportunity Assessments to evaluate options and recommendations;
- Project planning with key deliverables and resourcing;
- Processing improvement evaluations;
- Documenting for the recommended solutions;
- Managing implementation activities;
- Project administration and reporting;
- Project risk management;
- Supporting development of Project Charter with PM;
- Status Reports;
- ·Project budget reporting to PM;
- ·Supporting Change management plans and execution;
- ·Opportunity Assessment (OA) anf;
- ·Benefits Realization of savings targets.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years BA experience;
- Knowledge of transmission and distribution areas of the energy sector would be considered an asset or knowledge of leading a similar project and;
- BA certification would be considered an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.