MS Access Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an MS Access Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert;
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods;
- Working on problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors;
- Exercising significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives and;
- Frequently representing the organization to external customers and.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Advanced understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies;
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and Unit testing;
- Expert Microsoft Access development skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Access VBA programming and;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and ability to write complex queries.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.