Outstanding job opportunity for Portfolio Managers in Vancouver, scheduled to begin immediately!
Eagle has partnered with BC Clinical and Support Services (BCCSS) to help build out their full-time Project Management Team in Burnaby, BC. Right now we're looking for a Portfolio Manager and want to speak with all professionals who meet the qualifications.
If you're interested and would like more information on this job or any future Vancouver job opportunities, apply today or contact Payal Lavingia at email@example.com.
Eagle is currently seeking a Portfolio Manager for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately, located in Burnaby.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the development and delivery of project proposals including project estimating and costing, and the identification of scope and deliverables, scope exclusions, risks, dependencies, assumptions, and project milestones;
- Negotiate, coordinate, and interface internally and externally with clients and vendors;
- Collaborate with BCCSS Solution Architects and other resources to determine project feasibility, constraints, and options/requirements; translate technical solutions and specifications; manage stakeholders; identify, manage, and mitigate risks; and facilitate issue resolution;
- Represent all aspects of the project proposal process, including presenting the proposals, client review, progress monitoring, and act as an advocate for the client in regard to related requests and issues;
- Manage and develop proposals for IT infrastructure projects, including server, storage, network, and workstation related projects;
- Work on concurrent proposals (10 to 15 proposals on average) of varying sizes and complexity;
- Utilize effective facilitation, persuasion and negotiation abilities to achieve consensus, resolve conflicts and achieve desired outcomes; and,
- Work effectively under time pressure to meet deadlines, balance work priorities and resolve issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- A minimum of seven (7) year’s recent, related work experience with IT services client relationship, service management experience;
- Experience developing project proposals managing IT infrastructure projects in an outsourced IT infrastructure delivery environment;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset;
- Initiative, vision, independent thinking and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills; and,
- Experience working within a complex, inter-disciplinary environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.