PROJECT MANAGER - TEAM LEAD
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Outstanding job opportunity for IT Infrastructure Project Managers in Vancouver scheduled to begin immediately!
Eagle has partnered with BC Clinical and Support Services (BCCSS) to help build out their full-time Project Management Team in Burnaby, BC. Right now we're looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager - Team Lead and want to speak with all professionals who meet the qualifications.
If you're interested and would like more information on this job or any future Vancouver job opportunities, apply today or contact Payal Lavingia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee all aspects of the projects within their portfolio, including ensuring that the projects and deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plans;
- Provide supervisory guidance and direction to the Project Management resources within their portfolio of projects. Maintain accountability for all personnel within their portfolio including hiring, termination, and handling discipline problems;
- Act as an escalation point for addressing any client and internal issues related to the projects within their portfolio;
- Track project portfolio progress according to project plans and identified metrics. Monitor and report on the status of the portfolio of projects and any associated issues and risks; and,
- Implement and contribute to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitors risks throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience leading a group of Project Managers;
- Experience managing Infrastructure initiatives on a large scale and in a challenging environment;
- Experience leading IT infrastructure projects / project portfolios
- Working knowledge of quality improvement methodology, and change management;
- Excellent communication skills to function within a complex interdisciplinary environment, including the ability to communicate with the Information Management (IM) and business community; and,
- Computer literacy with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and project management applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.